1. About personal information
2. Use of personal information
(1) Our company protects personal information appropriately, except when authorized by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
We will not disclose or provide the information to a third party without consent in a state where the individual can be identified.
(2) The Company shall be able to use personal information for the purpose of use specified in the next article.
In addition, we shall be able to jointly use the personal information of users with the following business alliance companies.
A) Alliance media companies
Our company is on the media such as magazines, televisions, radios, the Internet, etc. owned by the affiliated media companies.
When providing services, it is possible to use personal information in collaboration with affiliated media companies for the purpose of using the following articles.
B) Point service partner company
To provide point-of-purchase point services with point service partner companies,
Personal information can be used in collaboration with point service partner companies.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use below and the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition, to the extent necessary for the performance of business.
(1) Management of registered members and users for the purpose of user identification, management and notification
(2) For the purpose of simplifying work such as membership registration when using services requiring membership registration on the website operated by the Company
(3) Sales of our products, digital contents and services
(4) Packing and shipping of products purchased by users (including the work of our packing and shipping outsourcing company)
(5) Billing-related office work (billing calculation, billing, etc.)
(6) Providing purchasing point services
(7) Notification of information related to services operated by the Company. Campaign planning and survey implementation. (Including email)
(8) Information on sales of products such as our company and third parties and advertisement/promotion (including e-mail)
(9) Provision of e-mail newsletter delivery service
(10) Execution of business entrusted by business partner companies and provision of information within the scope of law
(11) Disclosure based on laws and regulations, or exercise of rights or performance of obligations based on contracts, etc.
(13) Various inquiries/notifications/contacts to users, after-sales service, etc.
(14) Response to inquiries and complaints from users
4. Management of personal information
We have assigned a person in charge of personal information management to the department responsible for managing personal information, implement proper management of personal information, and provide guidance and promotion of our efforts regarding the protection of personal information.
5. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information
We request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to a third party, notification of purpose of use, etc. of the user's own personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. We will confirm that you have the right, and if there is such a request, we will respond promptly according to our personal information handling rules.
When providing personal information through our service website, we use industry standard encryption method called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect personal information from unauthorized access by a third party. I will. Personal information that we deem necessary is protected by SSL encrypted communication, and we strive to ensure safety. In addition, personal information is strictly managed based on the management standards prescribed by the Company, and the access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, virus infection, etc. of personal information is prevented by installing a fire wall and establishing anti-virus measures. We are taking measures.
7. About cookies
8. Information provision or links to business partners
10. How to accept requests for personal information disclosure, etc.
If you request the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision of personal information to a third party, the contact person in charge of our company will respond promptly.
Click here for contact form
12. Regarding the operation of CANDY STORE
The website will be operated by Brandex co.,ltd from November 1, 2020.
7F, 77 Ginza Building, 4-14-11 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo